G shock watch parts. 1 watch sale a day. Clearance designer watches
G Shock Watch Parts
- G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks (e.g. hard knocks and strong vibrations).
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a small portable timepiece
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- Divide to leave a central space
60383491 1276654046 g,23996,0.gif
Love via Internet: pro&cons
Internet became the part of our life. Via Internet we study, listen to the music, watch the video, by a new telephone. Logically, there is nothing shocking in the fact Internet finally reached our “sensitive side” - we began to use Internet searching for love, get married with all effluent consequences.
Nowadays we can even choose among hundreds of web-sites following our fate.
Why do we do this?
Firstly, because of a big-big choiсe. We can choose a partner among thousands of others setting the parameters of search: blue-eyed German blond male in blue boots with maximum two hands and minimum two cars, for example.
We don`t spare time on red-eyed drunk male neighbour in one boot without a car, thank`s God!
As for You, chatting with Your potential partner You can embellish all facts about You. After talking with him or her during at least a week You become so close that he will for sure forgive You have only three fingers on you left hand (by the way, he never asked about number of fingers what meant he was completely indifferent to this))
Another plus of love via internet - you can build your relations gradually, taking it easy, not hurrying and not risking, as in the real life, in certain moment to say something stupid.Sitting near the monitor of computer, you always have time and possibility to think, analyse the ideas to decide what you want to say or no.
Via Internet You can be more sincere sometimes - You can tell something You could never tell in a real life. At least if You say something scandal or offensive You are put in a black list. Nothing else!
Still each plus has it`s minus. The fact You don`t see Your partner can play a bad game with You. Of course, You c an use a web-cameras, but the problem is not only in the appearance and voice. Once I met a guy in the Internet and chatted with him for almost a week! He was cool, educated, with a good sense of humour. But when we met and he began to talk in reality I understood he was a complete idiot, who became drunk after two beers! I am not chauvinist and respect drunk people but he was a drunk idiot! No matter what he said about epochalness of the Tolstoy`s novels and autumn-winter Pret-a-porte in Paris.
Another plus is our laziness. Sometimes we don`t mind to chat, but we will never go out with this man. Especially if we are married and happy in marriage))
Still, I think, searching for love (or it`s more simple forms) via Internet is cool, intriguing and can be very effective. I know personally my uncle`s friend`s sister`s roommate who found her love via Internet!
Posted via tuppy.com
U.S. Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Larry Polendey, of the Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command, searches for additional wreckage using an underwater metal detector near a World War II wreck site off the coast of Koror, Palau, on March 21, 2007. Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command along with Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit One are part of a joint operation to recover remains, personal affects, identification media and life support equipment from a U.S. Army B24-J Liberator aircraft shot down during World War II. DoD photo by Petty Officer 1st Class Eric Lippmann, U.S. Navy. (Released)
swiss watch parts
ulysse nardin maxi marine chronograph
watch monies net
womens rotary watch
watch arabic tv channels online
costume jewelry watch
cartier watch boxes